Wajas Wiki News
June 3, 2015
Please take note:
The correct URL to access the wiki is http://www.wajaswiki.com. Please do not use the wajas.pokeds.com URL, as we will no longer be updating pages on that domain.
If you are applying for a new account on the wiki, please ensure the URL of the page you are filling out the account details for is wajaswiki.com.
Moving forward, all changes are to be made solely on the wajaswiki.com domain.
April 13, 2015
This is a notice to let everybody know that the wiki desperately needs active, reliable people to assist with site updates. It is getting to the point where I am having to step in again to help Schwarz out, despite having done a handover and taking a hiatus from the Wiki. If you want to help out, and you can follow the rules, apply for an account today.
But let me make this abundantly clear. You are not going to be useful to us if you only do one edit every three months. You are not going to be useful to us if you don't follow the templates and protocols in place for edits. If you cannot devote time to the wiki, then please don't apply. Schwarz and I regularly dedicate hours of our time to keeping this wiki updated, and we don't have the bandwidth to do all that needs to be done. When requesting an account you need to provide the following information:
- Your Wajas ID
- How much time you can devote to the wiki
- What tasks you can complete
- Any previous wiki experience
Applications may be rejected if we determine that you may not be able to significantly contribute to updating the wiki, or if we feel that you may not have enough knowledge of Wajas.
View previous news posts here
To Do List
- Check price estimates of items for continued accuracy by using the shop search links on the item pages and comparing it to the price listed on the page. If the price has changed substantially (by 100,000 WC or more), it should be updated on the item's page. Try to follow the pricing scheme of the existing pages. Prices should be in the format of 1,000,000 WC / 1 CWP, not 1mill, and not just the WC price. Even if it's 1,000 WC, it's still 1 CWP.
- The Mining Cave Items page can always use maintenance with up to date information about the items in it, particularly with the introduction of the new mining system
- The following items need to be on black wajas (with Black Wallpapers as needed):
Diamond Pendant, Snowball Fight Foreground, Wings Chibi Silver, Category:Barretts, White Lion Mane.
- Reorganize, combine, and elaborate on many of the basic help articles.
- Update the Custom Demo page to include a link to the HEX codes page and information about the colour selection box.
- Update HTML page with Lammy's article on Wajas.
- Do you have a suggestion for this list? Send a PM to [Lammy] or Schwarzwald on Wajas.
How to Help
You can browse around the pages on the wiki and find ways to improve them or create new pages by clicking red links or searching for page titles that haven't been made yet (Note: please only create a new page if it is a specific topic, you have substantial information on the subject, and an existing page covering that topic does not already exist). The "To Do List" should also have a list of specific things to do.
Before making any changes to the Wiki, please refer to the [to Basic Editing].
Wiki uses a unique markup system. Here are some guides to wiki editing:
Other Popular Pages
Help Us Get Out There
If you would like to advertise the Wajas Wiki on your forum threads, Wajas caves, or anywhere else, you can use this forum-sized banner:
HTML Code (copy and paste this):
<a href="http://www.wajaswiki.com/"><img src=