Wajas Wiki News
October 23, 2019
Happy almost Halloween guys! Sorry for the absence and silence! I'm back to get a few things updated for the Holidays!!! Halloween 2019 page is up, and will be updated as soon as the event goes live, and a decent list is compiled with the finds!!! Also around this time of year the good 'ol tradition of Player Trick or Treating: Lights On-Lights Off event is going on! Check into that page to get more of an idea of whats going on around the community! Oh, don't worry, I haven't forgotten to mention the addition of Guilds! After the halloween event is over, I'll work on getting a nice page written up for guilds and how they work! Well, I hope you all have a wonderful night and a great time trick or treating!!! ~Tailz 1231
July 15, 2019
Hewwo! Hopefully you all had an amazing divine day!!! :) Just checking in with a quick update! It looks like fun things are happening with this whole Dragon Star business going about! I have a nice recap on the page linked, and I'll keep it up to date as things happen!! Speaking of things that have been happening, a few users have noticed that some breeds mutations have been getting updates! Most notable are the Bat Wings on Imps and Tempest, and Mane on the plushie got a nice overhaul, too! We'll work on getting those images updated soon, but go check them out in the demo when you got a chance! :D Thanks for checking in! ~Tailz 1231
May 14, 2019
Hey guys! Welcome back to the wiki! I bet you all are excited to see us back! You'll start to notice little changes here or there, as I have finally gotten proper permissions to edit the wiki as it should. The main page will look funky on mobile for the time being until I have a little more time to sort it out properly. In the mean time, Easter 2019 has come and gone, but if you need a list of what was available, we have a page right here for you! Wamt a quick list of what dyes come from where? Visit the Dyes page for a visual list of everything available! Also, good luck to everyone on their feather breeding projects!! Before I go, I just want to remind everyone that I may be working on something behind the scenes so if the wiki goes down for a second, just try again in a few minutes and it should be back up! ♥ ~Tailz 1231
February 13, 2019
Hello it's me again! *Waves* :D Anyone else excited about the new Waja Park feature?! I know I am! We've currently been getting the page in tip top shape with re-release of the park! There has been some really cool changes so be sure to check out the page! It's still under construction but I plan to have it all together by the weekend! A lot of loose ends have also been coming together thanks to our volunteers! Keep up the great work everyone! ~Tailz 1231
January 6, 2019
Happy New Year! Wondering what was available for Halloween 2018 and Christmas 2018? Thanks to the efforts of Synestra, Limi, and Tailz, you can find out! May this new year be a good one for you all, for Wajas, and for the Wiki! ~Schwarz 29193
April 1, 2018
Heya everyone! Things have been crazy the last few months with updates on wajas! We'll be hopefully catching up and updating the appropriate pages as soon as we have some spare time! In the meantime, Easter 2018 is in full swing with a special site theme designed for it! Happy Egg hunting everyone! and Happy Easter! One last memo, a huge shout out to Salt who has been very helpful in our transitions for the All Markings on pages! Thank you!
View previous news posts here
To Do List
- Update all Markings on each breed with appropriate large artwork.
- Waja Profile needs updated as well to reflect new changes to mutation handlebar system.
- Update the Custom Demo page to new format : include a link to the HEX codes page, information about the color selection box, and moving markings.
- Cherub, Chuu, Dancing Skeleton, Emperor Penguin, Felibat, Fennec Fox, Flying Doves, Opera Cape, Spring Flowers Earpiece, Tutus, Black Fedora, Black Kat and Horse Plushie are priority item updates, as their art has been completely changed with the switch to large images in an effort to clean up older artwork.
- Relocate and list all Non-shop Dyes as Out of Shop dyes for easier understanding and to match a frequently used terminology.
- Shop Search and Inventory need updated with proper a proper walkthrough with the new filtering system.
- The following items need to be on black wajas (with Black Wallpapers as needed):
- Reorganize, combine, and elaborate on many of the basic help articles, and seeing what from said articles need added to the Newbie Mega Guide and the Getting Started page.
- Update HTML page with Lammy's article on Wajas.
- Update items to new large image format.. Possibly creating a "needs redrawn for quality" or something similar category to help report older items that need possible redraws by artists.
- Do you have a suggestion for this list? Send a PM to Tailz or Schwarzwald on Wajas.
How to Help
You can browse around the pages on the wiki and find ways to improve them or create new pages by clicking red links or searching for page titles that haven't been made yet (Note: please only create a new page if it is a specific topic, you have substantial information on the subject, and an existing page covering that topic does not already exist). The "To Do List" should also have a list of specific things to do.
Before making any changes to the Wiki, please refer to the to Basic Editing.
Wiki uses a unique markup system. Here are some guides to wiki editing:
Other Popular Pages